Hi, I’m Doug. I needed a CRM for my insurance business. A CRM is a Customer Relationship Manager – a system to track leads, clients, applications, customer contacts, store documents, and much more… I searched around and found that a lot of CRM’s were either VERY expensive ($125/user per month or higher) or just not built for the individual insurance agent or small to medium insurance agency.
The expensive CRM’s were only feasible for use by large agencies as they are expensive on a per-user basis but they had every bell and whistle known to justify the expense (or not depending on how you looked a it). That’s fine if you have a big budget. But not for the small agency or independent agent.
The free CRM’s weren’t customized for the insurance industry nor for the individual agent and took a lot of work and expense to create something that could work for an agent.
We built a CRM that works for the the individual agent AND small to medium insurance agency: MSICRM. Out of the box, it is built for the life and health insurance agent and the cost is low on a per user per month basis.
Features of MSICRM:
- Track Leads, Clients, and Applications – the full lifecycle of a policy at your fingertips
- Track all Communication (email, phone, text) to and from a client
- Insert Leads via import, manually entered and via API insert (Lead Heroes, Lead Connection, RGIDA, NextGen, Datalot, etc…) with attached images from mailings
- Dial Leads via Click To Call from web browser
- Send Text and Email right from Lead and Client List.
- In-depth Reports Canned and Custom
- Sensitive data is encrypted
- Role-based permissions
- Multiple theme colors available
- Calendar Sync with Google Calendar ***beta offering, limited support***
- Email Integration with SendGrid for bulk email
- Scalable from 1 to 250+ Users
- Regular Updates with Release Notes
- Brut Force protection
- U.S server cloud based for Data BackUp and Admin Ease of Use
Images of MSICRM Functions:
Our pricing is straight-forward. It is based on number of users.
- 1-5 Users : $29.99 per user per month
- 6-29 Users : $26.39 per user per month
- 30+ Users : $23.39 per user per month
- 20% off for a one year prepaid subscription
- A non-refundable one-time setup of $100 per account, waived for annual subscribers
- API Integration is $100 flat rate per connection
- That’s it!
NOTE – Please disregard the recurring totals section of the checkout page as it is calculating the renewal subscription incorrectly. MSICRM will manually adjust the subscription price after you place your order to reflect the coupon through the renewal subscription.
To buy MSICRM, click here to order online.