We are very excited to push out a bunch of changes this month. These were mainly created through suggestions from our clients.
1. You have the availability to change your color scheme with the current theme. Go to the upper right of the desktop and click your username and then click Profile. On the next page, click the Layout Options tab. You can then select the color via the Style dropdown. Default is Day, but you can also change this to Dawn, Dusk and Night. To see the difference, visit our blog:
Note – we are actively testing a new theme that will have a different layout and color scheme available. More choices are on the way. This new layout will have a more compact view to allow more data to be on one screen.
2. We are posting videos on the blog page. I am recording segments and editing these and posting as I can. There is a 30 minute overview of creating leads, converting to clients and creating applications; as well as setting up email/sms templates; and Google Calendar sync integration.
3. Alt Address is enabled now for Leads and Clients. You can now add alt/billing addresses in the system.
4. Application Closed Date – a new enhancement to automatically set the Closed Date of an Application when it its Sales Stage is marked Closed Sold or Closed Lost.
5. The Lead, Client and Application views have been modified. We have collapsed several of the subpanels to be closed upon initial opening of the document. You can open them by clicking on them. This allows the major subpanels to be hidden from view if not needed – such as Spouse Data, Commission, Mortgage Info, More Information, etc…
6. Looks like the Add Notes subpanel was inadvertently turned off in Leads, Clients and Apps in late November. This has been corrected. You can now use the Create Notes or Attachment button correctly in the History subpanel of each document type. This is the place to store digital documents such as lead sheets or applications.
7. No more manually adding a spouse as a client after building the first spouse as a Lead and converting to a Client. A workflow was added that if you add a Spouse name to the Lead that upon Convert Lead, it creates the Spouse in the Account record for both spouse1 and spouse2. It is still necessary for you to name the Account in the Convert process as a husband/wife format (ie- “Smith, Bob and Susie”) otherwise it will create the Account as “Smith, Bob” (spouse1).
8. We created an Admin role that allows an assistant to view your clients data but hides sensitive data such as social security #, medicare/medicaid numbers and the commission subpanel. A near-term enhancement is pending that will mask the numbers with **** unless you click on it to the view the data.
9. We’ve integrated our parent company’s helpdesk. Active clients will receive an email address to send issues. Please put a brief summary in the subject and also keep it to one topic per email. This ticket will be routed to Support and put in the queue to be worked. You will receive a ticket confirmation and updates.
10. Release notes will be posted on the blog page also as they get updated.
11. We are looking to integrate insurance quotes into MSICRM over the course of the next few quarters. We will focus on Life quotes first but will also explore Health and Medicare. If you use a specific quote tool, let us know and we will look into its integration feasibility.
Whew! That was a lot. Happy Holidays – see you next year!
P.S. Thank you to those that have sent referrals our way. It means a lot that you care enough to do this!
Doug – MSICRM