- Corrected a mailhandler issue that caused some clients to experience internal email issues and editing not to function correctly.
- Product_Type has been added to the Client view to match Leads and Applications.
- Validated 2FA for all users – enable 2FA in your user profile and be sent the 2FA code via email
- Modified Application module to add fields Premium and Premium Period to provide more data instead of the prior field of monthly premium.
- Cleaned cache of all client instances
We are currently working on two issues of a moderate high priority including 1. Google Calendar Sync and 2. Password Reset workflow.
Google Calendar Sync is currently NOT working on any instance due to a Google file update that is to be implemented into MSICRM during the next service pack late October-early November.
Password Reset workflow is allowing the password to be updated but is not allowing a ! (exclamation point) as a special character but the wording just states that a special character is needed. The workaround is to use another special character (@#$). Further, the password reset workflow is also sending clients an email with a system generated password at the same time that the update occurs causing some confusion. Use the password you created as the system generated password is invalid.